- Located in Lakehead University Residences
- The 12 teams will stay in the North and South Apartments
- The Apartments are 3 stories with 2 separate wings per floor
- Each floor has a shared lounge with a TV and 2 washers/ dryers for personal laundry
- The apartments have air conditioning
- Each apartment consists of: 4 individual bedrooms each with internet, 2 bathrooms with showers, a sitting area for 4, a kitchen for 4 with fridge and stove provided, and a storage area.
- Each bedroom/ apartment is individually keyed for security
- Extra people/ entourage will be assigned rooms in either the Avila Residence or the Townhouses
- Meals will be provided by Aramark in the University Cafeteria
- Aramark has a cosmopolitan reputation for variety of meals
- Meal hours will be very flexible
- The university Athletic Fieldhouse will be available for workouts: weights, cardio, indoor track and pool.
- Lakehead University Services is located across the street in the Bartley Building 24 hours per day
- Thunder Bay International Baseball Association - Logistics will have an information desk in the Fireside Conference Room located in the Bartley Building to handle questions and ensure everything runs smoothly!