IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE BUYING TICKETS!
1. NO REFUNDS. Upon cancellation of a game(s) with no replacement date, tickets may be refunded pursuant to conditions set forth by the Thunder Bay International Baseball Association (TBIBA).
2. Individual “child status” game tickets or tournament passes may be upgraded to “adult status” by paying the difference between the two ticket rates. TBIBA reserves the right to charge a service fee to transactions of this nature. NO OTHER EXCHANGES WILL BE ALLOWED.
3. Ticket holders assume any and all liabilities as to the risks and danger that may result from the event and waive any claim for loss or damage whatever the cause, incurred or suffered, whether occurring before, during or after the event.
4. Management reserves the right to refuse access to the event or evict any person where behavior is deemed inappropriate.
5. The holder of the ticket may be searched at the entrance of the event.
6. It is prohibited to bring alcoholic beverages to the facilities.
7. Some events may have restrictions on the use of Cameras and Video Recording Equipment. Smoking is prohibited within all facilities.
8. Tickets shall not be resold or offered for resale in a manner or at a price that is in violation of any Federal, Provincial or Municipal laws or regulations.
9. Every person 3 years of age or older entering the stadium must have a ticket.
10. A general admission ticket does not guarantee a seat! It is important for people to arrive early. If filled to capacity the gates will close. They may reopen after a few innings. This will be at the discretion of the Thunder Bay International Baseball Association.
11. When games are delayed as a result of weather, play will resume at a later time. No refunds or exchanges will be permitted, except otherwise expressly authorized in advance by the Thunder Bay International Baseball Association.